Our experience tells us that every client recognizes that the need for improvement is constant, and opportunities to do better always exist. Every client also has people within the organization that are capable of implementing results.
So why do we get hired? The overriding reason is a financial one. Our extensive experience of
implementing change, coupled with our ability to focus on delivery of results without being sidetracked by
everyday management issues ensures that we achieve results quicker.
Clients often comment that the results we achieve in 6 months would typically take them over a year to reach by which time they would simply be matching the competition yet again.
Other reasons clients hire us include our ability to:
- Carry out an objective process review identifying opportunities for further improvement on current practice.
- Create and implement innovative solutions, at a time when people are beginning to run short of fresh ideas.
- Deliver solutions to specific problems. (This is most typically used when management of improvement is assigned consistently to a handful of the best people, who as a result are constantly tied up and unavailable to take on additional initiatives).
- Deliver a significant, measurable improvement that goes beyond the clients' own capability for managing change.
- Act as a catalyst to accelerate results from current initiatives.
- Implement improvements where we have expert knowledge, yet there is little experience internally.
- Provide a cost effective short-term resource to transfer knowledge or skills, without any long-term headcount, or payroll implications.
- Provide objective mapping of all internal initiatives to ensure they will deliver results in a consistent manner and in line with overall strategy.
- Identify and implement best practice from a wider experience base than exists internally.