Some of our clients ask us why not use an internal project manager or one from the chosen software vendor. Third party project managers are more effective.
- Develop a short term need for a specific breed of project
- Already experiencing resource capacity constraints in a growth environment
- Project represents a unique opportunity for process change
- Will manage by default if internal resources are not available
- Have a primary focus is to get the application up and running
- Project management is not a core competency. View this more as resource scheduling
D. Stone Consulting:
- Has a proven track record with these kind of projects
- Brings unique perspective on process changes
- Can relay the unvarnished truth without being encumbered by internal relationships
- Will mitigate the risk of project "creep"
- Increase the speed of execution. Less investment, more time to train.
- Reduce the number of supporting cast members
- Can support a temporary capacity constraint for a step change in performance